Monday 15 August 2011

IPAD winners

Well done to all of our IPAD winners!

Every order over £80 placed before July 31st was entered into our free prize draw
Here we have our 3 winners of the IPAD competition!

Soyer
London

"Thank you so much Perry Uniform for such a nice gift and for such a pleasant shopping experience!"

Rawlinson
Gloucestershire

"I have been very impressed the service that Perry's have given me. It has been the first time I have bought uniform for boarding school for my son so the advice and professionalism has been invaluable! The uniform is lovely and great quality, my son will be proud to wear it. Winning the iPad is the icing on the cake!"

Pragnell
Northamptonshire

"A fantastic prize from a uniform supplier that provides you with what you need when you need it - an all round excellent service."

No comments:

Post a Comment